Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mr. Sam Fine "The Basics of Beauty"

Hello My Fierce Beauties,

I know it's been a while since my last blog; however you all have not been forgotten. My schedule has been crazy these last past few months, anywho I got my Sam Fine The Basics of Beauty DVD and beauties it's a must have. Sam made this video very easy to follow and the looks are amazing! You too can create these simple  looks. I've made this so easy for you too, check out my sidebar and purchase your very own copy of The Basics of Beauty by Sam Fine right from Amazon. Once you've purchase the DVD send me a comment on how you likes it or not liked it. Look out for replica of one of Mr. Fine's look which I'll post right here so stay tuned. Thanks for hanging in there with me guys.



As always be fierce in everything you do!!!

Au revoir
Beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment