Monday, July 11, 2011

LOTN

Hello My Fierce Beauties

Here is my Look Of The Night...lol  My intent was to do a video of this look; however I was having editing issues so here are a couple of photos. I hope you like them

What is on your face?? Well let's see:

EYES:
Primer Urban Decay Primer Potion
Steelo Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base in Light
MAC Humid
MAC Plumage
MAC Carbon (outer V)
MAC Texture (blend out color)
MAC Arena (brow highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Flipside
Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in black

LASHES: onedollareyelashes.com #F1

FACE:
AVON Cashmere Finish Liquid Foundation (Nutmeg)
Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder

CHEEKS:
NYX Cream Rouge (Rose Petal)
MAC Pinch Me

BRONZER: Queen Collection Natural hue minerals (Brown Bronze)

LIPS:
MAC Cork liner
MAC Cremesheen D' Nude lipstick
MAC Enchanting lipgloss (1 of my favorite lipgloss)

No comments:

Post a Comment